< Tous les avis Wharfedale Titan 15
Wharfedale Titan 15
Anonymous

«  Simpa »

Published on 06/07/08 at 04:21
How long have you use it?

2 years.

What is the particular feature you like best and least?

Plus: power, weight, the outside use.

Cons: A driver can sometimes garish but by a small 2x15 qualiseur DBX bands rgler well, the sound is simpa!

Have you tried many other models before acqurir?

J'tait go through all the most rotten marks (HQ Power, Boost, Wharfedale low-end, ...). So I bought this speaker pair for a single speaker pair for small animation for not having come out the big system, it more than me by their power, their weight, their outdoor use .dropoff window

How do you report qualitprix?

Not bad.

With experience, you do again this choice?

Now that I have chosen my path (the light) I do not rachterait other system and if I have to compulsorily redeem the speaker I would take a more professional system (RCF, Martin Audio, CPA, ...) and especially pregnant + box because sometimes the bass lacks a little because I refuse to push a bottom 15 "but also for a better quality of sound even if the quality of that are very Adi s respectable!