Blackout Effectors Twosome Dual Fuzz
Blackout Effectors Twosome Dual Fuzz
gratgratlapapat gratgratlapapat

«  Its versatility and big! »

Published on 08/30/12 at 06:58
Fuzz pedal analog channels with two features:
Musket (big-muff-like) and fix'd (Velcro-like-splatty).

Connection classic in & out

At first glance the twosome can be daunting one given the
number of buttons and switches that it has.

The manual is a little light: I think they could have
put some example settings given the versatility of the beast.

Simply roll up his sleeves and carry handle it ... It is forging that one becomes a blacksmith ... it's tweakant we become co TWES hum .....
Jokes aside, I think that we should not be afraid to try and at worst you could end up with THE sound of death.

Little more for their switches with dedicated knobs kind of boost I'm ok
I active and I put the desired level (side fix'd)

The idea of ​​putting the trimpots fuzz fuzz 1 and 2 also facilitates external job unlike the old version of the fix'd fuzz or had to open the pedal in order to have the desired saturation.

I use bcp channel musket.
Although the fun is fix'd I have not yet had the opportunity to use it.

I play Marshall Jvm 410h on a orange box
My guitars are a double cut gretsch electromatic made and a TV
by a luthier.

The pedal reacts obviously not in the same way ...
With the gretsch and its resonance, the fuzz has a raw side and direct uncompromising
While kent armstrong on TV (especially his eating) makes the pedal fuller and softer side with a slight fuzz face in the bass.

The musket is also super generous in the lower course slobbering fuzz but it is not Disto metal!
Focus adjustment can still clarify your sound by separating / and / or / swelling notes ... perfect for solos but also palm mute which is rare for a fuzz ...

I use it for almost a year
It has a modern character who may seem cold pr ... some
I think that over the years I still find other pearls sound ...

Yes I would do with the choice experiment