Ableton Live 8 Suite
Ableton Live 8 Suite

General Sequencer from Ableton belonging to the Live 8 series.

skunk22 skunk22

«  parfais to Live »

Published on 05/07/12 at 01:06
-The Installation was no problem although it is a bit long because of the library

-Easy to configure

-No compatibility problems on Windows 7 apart from a few vst (i)

-The manual is fairly complete but well take over the software it is better to watch video tutorials

Pc-config:
PC ASUS X52F / Core i3 350M 2.26 GHz / 4GB DDR3 RAM / 500GB HDD 5400T/mn /
Windows 7 Home Premium (x64) (Build 7601) Service Pack 1

-The app works perfectly with this config

-No problem, no bugs, never had a crash

I have used it for about 1 ½ years to see 2 years

I have tried a lot of DAW before it some of which I still use

I love the fact that it can be used for components and for the live

I found the price quite high but worth it the views of its ability,
shame MAX4LIVE be optional,