Ableton Live 8 Suite
Ableton Live 8 Suite

General Sequencer from Ableton belonging to the Live 8 series.

JoeW1 JoeW1
Published on 03/23/13 at 06:01
Sonic Academy's Ableton 8 Suite is compatible with different working platforms like Windows Xp , Vista , 7 and MAC.

The manual that is incorporated with the software is well detailed covering a lot of subjects regarding the working process.

The general setup of the program is quite straight forward , it's easy and fast to manage it.

The typical functions are well placed , you get a decent browser in the left upper corner that can give you some direction.

The software works very good , the program is stable , everything is well designed.

I'm getting very good results while using Ableton , my composition level improved , my sound design improved , everything is great.

I've been using Ableton Live 8 for about 2 years.

What I like most about Ableton is the great interface , the session and arrangement view , the vst compatibility and complex automation lines.
Another thing to mention is the advanced warping and live stretching , the full vst support , the build-in effects and sounds are also top notch.

I also like the Operator that comes with Suite , that powerful synth machine can emulate every known sound to man.

Something that's quite unique in Ableton , is the freeze feature , that way you can create audio from midi data very fast which would help with your cpu resources.

My opinion about the value for the price is good , this DAW is one of the leader in the music industry , you can buy it for 500 $.

Precision and quality of the sound is 10/10 , some producers say that the Ableton's EQ erase some quality from the frequency range , in my experience , that's not the case.

I've tried several DAW , Ableton got a special place in my heart as being the most useful and pleasant one.

Knowing what I know, I would buy Ableton again.