Acoustica Mixcraft 4 Update
Acoustica has updated Mixcraft to v4.5 b114.
- Fix for MIDI track duplication and a related undo crash.
- Fix for Vista default browser launch from installer.
- Fix for bank change glitch with Acoustica Instrument.
- Fix for some notes with some VSTis not starting at time 0.
- Fix for playing some notes at end of clip that should not actually play.
- Installer now launches default browser, instead of IE.
- Fix for pesky VSTs that Idle() a bunch. This makes it work better with SampleTank, for example.
- Fix for 24 bit recording.
- Fix for random weird crashes when loading in sounds.
- Fix for a freeze related to undo/redo with effects.
- Can now load WAV files that are 2^32 bytes or around 4 gigs in size.
- Fix for freezing tracks.
- Added export to MIDI or "Save As MIDI File..." to "File" menu.
- Added a new and more reliable CD burning engine. Please switch to it by going to the Preferences from the "File" menu and choosing "CD Burning". Choose "Primo" and then click OK. You will have to restart Mixcraft.
- Added ability to choose active/audible channel for audio clips.
- Fixed issue for audio interfaces with duplicate output names (Vista related issue).
- Installer fix related to temporary files.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Cakewalk Sonar 8 Update Cakewalk has updated Sonar 8 Producer and Sonar 8 Studio to v8.3.1.
- McDSP March Special For the month of March, McDSP is offering a special that allows users to create their own HD or Native Bundle.
- Safwan Matni General [Freeware] Safwan Matni has released a new, minimal acoustic piano VSTi.