Bitwig Studio updated to v1.1
Bitwig released today the first major update for its Bitwig Studio since the release of the DAW last March.
What’s new in Bitwig Studio v1.1:
- Advanced sidechain multi-out VST support
- Latency compensation
- Advanced audio and MIDI routing
- Disable devices, chains and tracks
- 6 new devices: Audio Receiver, Note Receiver, Note MOD, De-Esser, Multiband FX2 and FX3
- New modulation settings
- Improved time stretch capacity
- Update controller API
- Tap Tempo
The detail of this update as well as the download link are available at www.bitwig.com. Following are two presentation videos showing the VST multi-out and the new Note MOD device:
Viewers of this article also read...
- Manx launches Bit 100 v2 virtual synth Bit 100, Manx’ virtual synth based on the Crumar Bit One analog polysynth, has been updated to v2.
- Mogul, 8GB of instruments for the UVI Workstation The new creation for MVP Loops is a beat and instrument library for electronic producers, composers and DJs.
- The pros and cons of using an iPad to view charts and lyric sheets on the gig If you’re one of those performing musicians who needs to bring charts and lyric sheets to the gig or rehearsal, you might want to consider getting rid of all that paper and your music stand, and conveniently viewing and storing all of those documents on an iPad or other tablet. Let’s look at the pros and cons.