Cakewalk Sonar 3
Cakewalk Sonar 3

General Sequencer from Cakewalk belonging to the Sonar 3 series.

Wills01 Wills01
Published on 03/03/08 at 03:28
No problem indeed ...
I am Sonar since the beginning (or almost), ie the time where it was not called yet Sonar and facilities have always been easy. The Updates and upagrades are also no problem. It is very easy sound cards and configure Manire optimizes the installation without bother with.
Fortunately, however ... because rglages disponbiles to optimize incomprhensibles are ... the "Audio" menu not bad effect allows changes but it is nowhere discussed in the doc ..
Otherwise, therefore hand, the doc is very well done (in franais or English). There was a lot of illustrations that can quickly understand.

ADQUATION / PERFORMANCE

Prs we can just do everything with Sonar (I have the Producer Version: Version 7). I read from time to time trials of other sequencers and I do not see what he lacks. I will make just a small complaint when pulled too much on the machine (too many tracks and effects in real time), it does not Prevents us. Needless to crash ... a peit alert message would be nice.

The plug-ins are not too followed by against (probably from a source other than the staff of Cakewalk) rsultat, an upgrade on the other loses, or they become "has been".

NOTICE GLOBAL

I use Sonar (and his father) for over 10 years. I composed a musical comedy with.
Note also that the upgrades are always excellent quality rappport price. So he did for me a few flaws:
- The "score view" is minimalist (it would be nice chats with Sonar Finale ... see make their compatible files!)
- The main window quickly and smoothly rduites windows that can ultimately be many cram down the carn making unreadable the bottom bar.
- Would require plug-ins are evolving at the same pace as the software rather than soritr whenever new (mentioned above)
- Should be strengthened plugin noon to create automatic legato for example, or "hman effects" on batteries partitions ..
I recommend it especially because it does not crash!