Cakewalk Sonar 7 Studio Edition
Cakewalk Sonar 7 Studio Edition

Sonar 7 Studio Edition, General Sequencer from Cakewalk in the Sonar 7 series.

musiconteur 07/22/2008

Cakewalk Sonar 7 Studio Edition : musiconteur's user review

• Partager
No problem to install Sonar 7 SE. You INSRE the DVD into the drive and you follow the instructions ... That's all bte.
I had some problems to configure it then, but c'tait intgre of the sound card to the PC. I did not properly disables. I work with a Firewire interface EDIROL FA66
For now, the manual that came with the software allows me to get dbrouiller dj.
On my old PC, I had Logic Audio Isis. I thought it would be difficult to change because I feel comfortable, my stuff. But even if it took me a little time to adjust, getting started is easy, thanks among other tutorials included.

Configuration:
HerwetPackard PC, AMD Athlon 64X2
1.93 GB of RAM
an internal hard drive 300 GB and one 300GB external
An interface Edirol FA-66
Windows XP SP2 Home Edition
No problem to run the software. But After leaving a bug that sometimes I m'empche of stopping my computer normally. The screen freezes and I have to dye manually by pressing the button on / off of the tower.
I also have a music edition software: Finale 2006 and I noticed that if I used it before running Sonar7, I have an error message. I have to restart my PC to solve the problem.

Voil 4 months that I use. But I did not use enough to be able to say what I like most and (or) the least. For now, I explore the virtual synths and I came with some models in audio.
But what I can say for now is that I do not regret my choice ... except that I might be to choose the version for Producer Describes the functions in the manual are allchantes.
The plug-in (rverb, compression, etc ...) m'vitent connect my effects rack and I'm pretty happy ... For now, as I said above.
When I have an opinion prcise more, I will not fail to notice complter.
@ So +.