Cockos has updated REAPER to v3.01.
- Right-click FX button to add FX from user folder or saved FX chain.
- Show newly scanned FX in their own folder in FX browser.
- Faster display when opening FX browser or right-click FX menu.
- Fixed shortcut assignment to numpad 5 (and divide, decimal on some keyboards).
- Middle mouse button sets play cursor in MIDI editor.
- Scrollbar resize handle works in MIDI editor.
- Fixed various nitpicks only seen when adv pref “large window frames” is on.
- VST: corrected audioMasterGetOutputLatency to match cubendo’s behavior when used from VSTs with delay comp.
- MIDI editor: fix for reloading the same text strings file.
- MIDI export, .syx import, bank/string filenames now support unicode.
- Fix for MIDI items changing when changing project settings.
- Support for up to 30 MIDI input ports, 32 MIDI output ports (up from 24/24).
- Fixed MIDI editor actions to change timebase view.
- Fixed reading of license keyfiles with Mac newline format.
- Fixed recording to unsaved projects with relative project media path set(again).
- ReaControlMIDI: separate selection of LSB cc messages.
- MIDI editor: moving notes one octave moves one octave rather than 12 visible pitches.
- FX Browser: Added “Recently used FX” folder.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.