Cockos REAPER Update
Cockos has updated REAPER to v3.01.
- Right-click FX button to add FX from user folder or saved FX chain.
- Show newly scanned FX in their own folder in FX browser.
- Faster display when opening FX browser or right-click FX menu.
- Fixed shortcut assignment to numpad 5 (and divide, decimal on some keyboards).
- Middle mouse button sets play cursor in MIDI editor.
- Scrollbar resize handle works in MIDI editor.
- Fixed various nitpicks only seen when adv pref "large window frames" is on.
- VST: corrected audioMasterGetOutputLatency to match cubendo's behavior when used from VSTs with delay comp.
- MIDI editor: fix for reloading the same text strings file.
- MIDI export, .syx import, bank/string filenames now support unicode.
- Fix for MIDI items changing when changing project settings.
- Support for up to 30 MIDI input ports, 32 MIDI output ports (up from 24/24).
- Fixed MIDI editor actions to change timebase view.
- Fixed reading of license keyfiles with Mac newline format.
- Fixed recording to unsaved projects with relative project media path set(again).
- ReaControlMIDI: separate selection of LSB cc messages.
- MIDI editor: moving notes one octave moves one octave rather than 12 visible pitches.
- FX Browser: Added "Recently used FX" folder.
Viewers of this article also read...
- SSynth Announces Sosnowski Synthesizer SSynth has announced the release of the Sosnowski Synthesizer, an analog-style software synthesizer for Windows.
- Variety Of Sound Releases TesslaPRO Variety Of Sound has released TesslaPRO, which is a free transient aware signal saturator VST effect plug-in for Windows.
- knobster Releases Slitch knobster has announced the release of Slitch, a free VST instrument plug-in for Windows for the manipulation of audio files.