Cockos Reaper 4
Cockos Reaper 4

General Sequencer from Cockos belonging to the Reaper series.

Anonymous

«  If it had be only one »

Published on 10/13/14 at 04:07
Mo. weighs some super simple installation, no dongle or activation horrible but just a file to keep. After you install it, or you will, on a Mac or PC or both) back to our good old freedom.

2 macs in Mavericks
No but then no worries.
Outstanding performance, fully parameterizable
Indestructible, perfect for audio sessions live, I have never seen better.

I have for years, but I'm scattered. Having sold my license presonus I focused on Logic Pro X.

The "big pro software" Apple is buggy and not a little, I folded emergency on Reaper.

Luckily I have otherwise I would have more serious DAW hands.

Reaper is the best DAW ever had, and I had, loved heavy, complicated ...

While Logic X bugguait crashed and I started a record via Reaper, hot. Nothing to do. It continues to run while I write this review, it is the least we can do. At this price it is a royal gift. I installed on my Macs both 32 and 64 bit, so I keep all my inserts and effects. I think I need to use the same rewire to use one in the other ... a test ...

Spent two years of experimental app for my part in main app.

Unlike (alas) Logic proX was well ADAT 8-track Fostex D90> RME UCX CLEARLY IDENTIFIED that appear in the DAW Reaper (see attached picture) I also do not understand why some find Reaper complicated ... there I tests only 2 tracks (since 1080 JV)