By following the manual step by step, there were no problems.
However, with all the license registration, it takes some time (I put a full afternoon).
- Have you experienced any incompatibilities?
- The general configuration is easy?
There are lots of subtleties to properly optimize your PC, I visited a few forums on this subject as those of those dealing with Windows software
- The manual is clear and sufficient?
If you read English well, there are no problems when using the software.
For installation, it seems a bit light.
- What is the configuration of your computer?
A laptop with 2Gb Ram, 80Mb disk with the software and the system and a 650Gb external drive to work.
- The software works he correctly on this configuration?
Once everything is properly configured and optimized, I have not had any problems.
There are, however, occasionally slow settling in, he must log off and re-open to eradicate this problem.
- What performance? (If quantifiable)
I make up sessions of 24 channels which are already recorded tracks with effects, so I'm a bad judge.
- For how long have you been using it?
I use ProTools suite for about 10 years
- What thing do you like most/least about it?
Software difficult to learn, but once the purchased software, you can do anything.
- Did you try many other models before getting this one?
I tried Cubase and Nuendo
- What is your opinion about the value for the price?
A bit expensive but we have a quality tool.
- Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice?