Image Line FL Studio 10
Image Line FL Studio 10

General Sequencer from Image Line belonging to the FL Studio 10 series.

djdkdance djdkdance

«  A very good version. »

Publié le 07/29/11 à 10:02
The installation is done it without problems?
Perfect fit no problem.

The general configuration is easy?
Very simple just said my sound card and go!

Have you experienced any incompatibilities?
None.

The manual is clear and sufficient?
Downloadable PDF on their site but only in English.

What is the configuration of your computer?

Laptop
Quad-2.3
8G ram
500G HDD
Sound Card M-Audio Fast Track Pro

What performance?
Extremely fast because I removed all the little programs that come with the PC and it is only dedicated to the prod.

The software works he correctly on this configuration?
I have never been assimilated faster than the same configuration by starting several vst heavy (+ FM8 Absynth Reaktor 5 + Massive + + + Toxic Poison Harmless +) and I consume on average 14% CPU

This software + hardware is stable?
Never had a config as perfect when using FL Studio.

How long have you use it?
Very .. very logtemps since version 3 and never wanted to buy the license (use demo versions) because I wanted to improve myself in the music prod and I think this version is really accomplished so I made the pitch and I took a direct FL Studio Signature Bundle license.

Have you tried many other models before buying it?
Cubase, Logic, Live, Reason.

What is so special that you like most and least?
+ How quickly push an idea of ​​melody.
+ The maturity of the program and improvements in each update.
- May be for someone who has never seen the program, it will be a little lost but after an hour it's done.
- Possibility noon slave

How would you rate the quality / price?
Ben the license is not that expensive and more updates for life ... So unbeatable

With experience, you do again this choice?
Without hesitation.