Magix Music Studio 2003 Deluxe
Magix Music Studio 2003 Deluxe

Music Studio 2003 Deluxe, General Sequencer from Magix in the Music Studio series.

Porridge14 01/18/2003

Magix Music Studio 2003 Deluxe : Porridge14's user review

Installation could not be easier. I use the program on Windows XP and I had no bug, which was not the case with "Music & Video Maker" (from the same manufacturer) ... The manual hovers over the functions of the software, but it will be happening soon, anyway! Ergonomic software.

My PC is running at 1.5 GHz, which is well above the requirements. I have never had a problem with speed or stability. However, it may be quite difficult on a small configuration ... In any case, software performance for the price, are absolutely unbeatable! The sound is perfect, the plethora of effects ... Nothing to say.

I strongly recommend this software that I use for some months now. "Magix Music Studio Deluxe" worth the "Cubase" and other "Soundforge" I also used, and I personally find disappointing. The sound is excellent, provided you have a good sound card, of course. All effects are there, the reverb to the compressor through the égalisaeur name it! And finally I would say it also the fault of the software: one must learn to dose these effects and not to overload the mix, although it's tempting, because in this case, rendering sound very metallic.