Magix Music Studio 2007 Deluxe
Magix Music Studio 2007 Deluxe

Music Studio 2007 Deluxe, General Sequencer from Magix in the Music Studio series.

mandyzai 10/08/2006

Magix Music Studio 2007 Deluxe : mandyzai's user review

• Partager
Instalation very easy and without problems (attention, this programe is on DVD)
-No incompatibility encountered

Everything is stable on my xp pro pc

It just released and will soon aderpte of magix to recover from another, as C IS MADE: THE MIDI AND AUDIO ON THE SAME PROGRA% ME

to 50 euros more than the software complete with lots of plugins, virtual instruments a gogo ... in short I think this time was very strong magix

The only downside is that it c n is not 24/96, but 24/48

possibility of 32 bit float, but the rest is so perfect and surtot + video in french brief explanatory eesayer a matter of urgency, so I chilled this choice eyes fermer.a +

ps: after a few weeks of use, I am surprised how many people archi decu.il is true that I now use n as the audio and very often for MIDI
No I have not yet buger! but I take your parole.neanmoins, it is common to be out of favor on magix making us guinea pigs! but let's be realistic! I understand all that we wait perfect for an immediate sequencer to 1000 euros, but we speak of software to 50 euros in presale and d in'm going to be very fast corrig.un little patience ...