Magix Samplitude Music Studio 15
Magix Samplitude Music Studio 15

General Sequencer from Magix belonging to the Music Studio series.

CROPUS CROPUS
Published on 10/20/08 at 08:42
The auto installs without problems.
the manual is sufficient for First grip
n'tes but if you like me, not very dou,
follow the instructions in the help.

ADQUATION / PERFORMANCE

Config pentium 4 .. XP 3GB DDR 2GB 700GB hard-disk but 80% free
sound card "M-192 AUDIO" that's OK.
I work in 32-bit / 48000Hz without problem, 10ms latency, but I have used so far only 8 tracks.
For now very stable.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I use it for two days.
The particular feature I like the most is to have made
audio squenceur li to the south, and "FX" overall.
The least that's for later I think.
I tried a lot of audio and midi squenceur as (ORION MAGIX 2005 LUX, FL STUDIO XXL LIVE 4 lite and I started with E-JAY 4)
The great rqprix 49 (client MAGIX)
I would do this choice without hsiter.