Magix Samplitude Music Studio 15
Magix Samplitude Music Studio 15

General Sequencer from Magix belonging to the Music Studio series.

Audiofanzine FR Audiofanzine FR
Publié le 10/20/08 à 08:42
(Originally written by jose_good/translated from Audiofanzine FR)

Automatic installation without problems.
The user's manual serves as a good starting point.
But if you are not gifted like me,
you'll have to follow the instructions in the help file.

My system: Pentium 4 3GB, Win XP, 2 GB DDR Ram, 700 GB HDD,
M-AUDIO 192 sound card.
Working at 32 bits/48 kHz with 10 ms latency is not a problem but I have only used 8 tracks at the moment.
Very stable up to now.

I've used it 2 days.
I specially like the fact that
the Midi and FX are integrated into the audio sequencer.
I don't have any cons at the time being.
I tested several audio/midi sequencers like ORION, MAGIX 2005 DE LUX, FL STUDIO XXL, LIVE 4 lite, and I started out with E-JAY 4.
Excellent value for money (client price at MAGIX).
I wouldn't hesitate to buy it again.