Magix Samplitude Music Studio 17
Magix Samplitude Music Studio 17

General Sequencer from Magix belonging to the Music Studio series.

aerato aerato

«  I like Ben »

Published on 12/06/12 at 08:47
It was given to me by my son, I installed, no worries config and install, I have not looked at the manual.

I have a card M audio delta 1010 which has been recognized on Windows XP anda computer, say enough powerful
I find this app very stable, no bugs, no conflict always works

I use it mostly for audio, although the VST plug are downright fun. I never found a limit aunombre track or another, I mix 24 or 32 track and it runs alone.
I find simple, intuitive, efficient, and I struggle to understand the previous opinion.
I advised my pianist who is also very satisfied with her work many afternoon and had no problem with.
Very complete a remarkable price. I do not see what we find little better in this range and at this price. Everyone who uses it around me are happy.