Magix Samplitude Music Studio 17
Magix Samplitude Music Studio 17

General Sequencer from Magix belonging to the Music Studio series.

sylvio60 sylvio60
Published on 10/28/11 at 06:00
Software and very promising but there is a but!! and size!!

When operating the software is limited is practically useless, because if you open more than 16 midi track with vsti like inserts and a compressor for about 8 slices of SMS Virtual Console 17 plant and can not take more! a shame because it is true that it is an entry-level software that has nothing to do with j'espesre its big brother Samplitude or Sequoia X cepandant I think 16 tracks and 8 comp is not Peru when we made!!

We take for badgers in Magix!! I said before they tell me she is my config, I have a sound card (firewire) Focusrite Saffire Liquid 56, a pc running win xp, intelcore 2 duo proc (3600 Ghz) 2GB of RAM, c is not a great warrior but this should be enough, I also set correctly the sound card, the size of buffers and so on. . .

I made this purchase by telling me that I would not use a pirated version of X SPL for example, but suddenly I think what steals my components will be without the services of the company Magix long term.