Magix released Samplitude Music Studio 2015
Magix completes its 2015 edition audio tools with the new version of Samplitude Music Studio.
Samplitude Music Studio 2015 is an advanced version of the Music Studio 2015 edition included with the latest version of Music Maker. This new edition of the DAW for Windows adds the following new features:
- Urban Drums virtual drum machine
- Analog Synths for bass, keys, strings, organs and more
- Wold Flutes
- Celtic Harp
- Upgraded the Vocal Tune pitch corrector to v2
- Directional Meter displays the distribution of the instruments as a stereo image
- Object zoom
- Virtual keyboard optimized for touch screens
- Toolbar customization
- Vandal SE with guitar and bass amp simulations
- 3 vintage synth plug-ins for 80s sounds
- 64-bit and multicore support
Samplitude Music Studio 2015 also includes the Mastering Suite 4, Beatbox 2 Plus, the Vita Sample Player, the DN-e1 virtual synth and the MR-128 multitrack recorder.
This new version is available for 99€ / $99.99 at www.magix.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.