Mutools MU.LAB 3.2.5
MUTOOLS has updated MU.LAB to version 3.2.5.
- Sonic bug when re-loading preset loop info from AIFF or WAVE files.
- Some changes of 3.2.4 where not properly compiled into the OSX version.
- More smooth level meters.
- Added a "Refresh Overview" shortcut function for audio files for in case it's needed.
- Fine tuned the conditions for when an audio file overview should be recreated.
- "Reset Graphic Resources" now is a shortcuttable application context function. This is only relevant to skin developers.
- When loading AIFF or WAVE files, any preset loop is properly applied.
- When doing Audio Setup->Select Inputs/Outputs when the device had more than 32 ins/outs, there could be a crash.
- When opening a Rack editor while this rack was also visible in the Rack Desk, there could be a graphical issue with the level meter.
- When your system was already up and running for weeks without restart, there could be a graphical animation problem.
- Fixed a case where denormalizations could occur.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Akai EIE I/O Akai Professional announces the new EIE I/O audio interface and USB hub.
- [NAMM] Muse Research Receptor 2+ Muse Research & Development has announced that its RECEPTOR 2 line of Hardware Plug-in Players has been upgraded.
- ASL SoundLab Hard Dubstep Bass Vol.2 ASL SoundLab has announced the release of two new soundsets for Native Instruments Massive synthesizer.