Mutools MuLab 4
Mutools has released MuLab 4, a major new version of the sound and music production software for Mac OS X and Windows.
MuLab 4 Highlights:
- Creates, records, edits and plays multi-track audio & MIDI.
- Tracks and sub-tracks support audio, MIDI and automation parts.
- Modular architecture.
- Integration between composer and sound engine.
- Automation parts let you easily automate parameters in the modular tree structure.
- Support for slicing and recycling sampled drum loops.
- Option for modular routing of all mixer signals.
- Integrated synths, samplers and effects.
- New MuSynth synth/sampler.
- New hybrid MuDrum module.
- Modular editing lets you build your own synths and effects, including front panels.
- Includes hundreds of instruments and effect patches.
- Support for audio & MIDI VST plug-ins.
- ReWire Master.
- Multi-session support.
- Template sessions.
- Restyled interface and workflow.
- Multi-monitor support.
- Plays on Mac OS X and Windows.
More details at mutools.com/mulab.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Native Instruments Dark Pressure Native Instruments today released Dark Pressure, a new Maschine Expansion, created in association with DJ/producer Steve Lawler and Loopmasters.
- Sinevibes Deep Sinevibes has released Deep, a new AudioUnit plugin for Mac OS X for creating rhythmic filter effects.
- Cableguys VolumeShaper 3 Cableguys has released a Public Beta version ofVolumeShaper 3 for Mac and Windows as a VST, AU or RTAS plug-in.