Mutools releases MuLab and MUX v6.4
Mutools offers a new update to all users of its MuLab sequencer and Mux modular plug-in, both are now in version 6.4.
What’s new in MuLab and MUX 6.4:
- Improved LFO module with editable vectorial waveforms
- New Note Dispatcher module that dispatches incoming notes to one of the output according to the chosen mode: random, round robin, keyed or key range
- New MIDI Channel Remapper module to remap the 16 MIDI channels to another channel
- new One Pole LowPass filter module
- New Sinc sample interpolation algorithm that improves audio quality when transposing samples containing a high level of high frequencies
- Doubled MIDI inputs and outputs (now 16), for a total of 256 available output channels
- Session term renamed to Project
- Scroll, zoom and edit functions are faster when working with a high number of tracks and audio parts
- Various improvements and fixes
The full list of changes brought by this v6.4 update is available at mutools.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Tone2 updates Electra synth to v2.1 Tone2 released version 2.1 for its Electra virtual synthesizer, an update that adds many new features.
- Digital Tongue Bonjivor announced Digital Tongue, a young Swedish company, introduces its first plug-in which is a true revolution in the audio modeling market.
- Ignite Amps models the Valnott pedal Ignite Amps decided to offer a plug-in version of the Valnott effect pedal the brand designed for Austerity Program back in 2007.