PreSonus Studio One Integrates Nimbit
PreSonus announced it has acquired Nimbit and integrated its technology and services into Studio One Artist, Producer, and Professional.
The integration will be available on August 1, 2012, via a free Nimbit Extension for Studio One 2.0.6 and later.
With integrated Nimbit, Studio One users can:
- Sell and promote their music and audio.
- Sell MP3s, CDs, merchandise, and event tickets through stores for their Facebook pages, their Web sites, NimbitMusic.com, and services like Jango, FanBridge, and PledgeMusic.
- Create sharable, interactive promotions for Facebook, Twitter, and email that feature music and video players, messages to fans, and free downloads to drive sales.
- Understand their fans thanks to detailed analytics and sales reporting.
From Studio One Artist, Producer, and Professional v.2.0.6 and later (with the free Nimbit Extension), you can select an individual song from the start page, or select File >Export and upload to Nimbit. You then add details, upload a product image, and set a price, and your music will be immediately available for sale.
Studio One Professional users will reap additional benefits. When you export to Nimbit from the Project page, your project metadata pre-populates the Nimbit product setup.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Ueberschall Reggaeton Ueberschall has announced the release of its new Reggaeton collection.
- Abeem Rack Performer 0.98-beta Abeem Live Technologies has updated Rack Performer to version 0.98-beta.
- FreeverbToo 64-bit Version Sinus has released a 64-bit version of the free FreeverbToo VST effect plug-in for Windows.