Reason in v8.3 public beta available
Propellerhead has released today a new public beta version of their Reason DAW that you can test and report.
You can now download the v8.3 public beta version of Reason and test the following new features:
- Updated RV7000 reverb to mkII version with the addition of a convolution engine that allows for sampling or loading custom impulse responses ; a selection of IR will be available during this testing phase
- Extended access to the browser in a separate rack window
- Quick Zoom feature by pressing Z key
- Assign a MIDI controller directly from the rack without having to go back to the sequencer
- Static value for parameter now available in the track list in the Arrange mode
- Various fixes
Owners of Reason 8 can now download this new v8.3 public beta for Mac OS X and Windows from www.propellerheads.se.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Ableton launches a 30% flash sale Ableton offers a 30% discount off its Live DAW, Push controller, Max for Live and instrument/effect packs until Friday June 12th.
- Toontrack Indiependent SDX for Superior Drummer Toontrack releases a new expansion pack featuring 5 vintage drum kits for Indie and Rock productions with Superior Drummer 2.
- Heavyocity releases Gravity for Kontakt Heavyocity is right on time to finally unveil their new scoring sample and effect library for Kontakt. Meet Gravity.