[NAMM] Sony Releases Free ACID 7 Xpress
Sony Creative Software has introduced ACID Xpress 7 software, a free version based on its ACID Music Studio application.
ACID Xpress 7 is a free version of ACID Music Studio music creation software, the consumer desktop software for original song creation, multitrack audio, mixing, and effects processing. The free 10-track ACID Xpress 7 software can be downloaded from ACIDplanet.com.
ACID Xpress 7 software contains new features designed to enhance remixing capabilities and interactivity with ACIDplanet.com to source content and news.
New features of ACID Xpress 7 include:
- Multiple events per track: Users can now add as many loops or one-shots as desired to a track. Automatic crossfades between events will allow users to tie together different loops and songs.
- Video scoring track: Users can create soundtracks for videos by frame-accurately synchronizing music alongside the video track in ACID Xpress 7 software.
- Inline MIDI editing: Designed to make MIDI data easier to edit and provides quicker access to MIDI events.
- Show Me How interactive tutorials: Sony's "Show Me How" tutorials guide users through the entire creative process. Whenever help is needed, just click the "Show Me How" button and choose the tutorial topic.
For more info: www.acidplanet.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Submersible Music Drumcore 3 Submersible Music has announced that it will be demonstrating version 3 of the DrumCore software at this week's NAMM show.
- [NAMM] E-MU Emulator X3 E-MU Systems has announced that the Emulator X3 Streaming Sampling Synthesizer is now in stock and shipping.
- URS Saturation Updated to v2.5 URS has announced the release of version 2.5 of its Saturation plug-in, which now is said to include ten vintage analog algorithms with the addition of the Transformer British algorithm.