First Steinberg Nuendo 5 Update
Steinberg has released the first maintenance update for its latest post, live and audio production software Nuendo 5.
This first Nuendo 5 maintenance update solves issues with regards to the video engine, VST plug-ins and audio export functions. In addition, the Nuendo 5 manual is now available in five further languages, namely German, French, Italian, Spanish and Japanese.
The following issues have been fixed in version 5.0.1:
- AAF: OMF and AAF: Wrong media is referenced.
- VST / Plugins / Audio Engine: Bypassed UAD PlugIn creates crackling if "Suspend VST PlugIn processing" is activated.
- VST / Plugins / Audio Engine: Control Room has no audio after loading a CR preset.
- VST / Plugins / Audio Engine: Batch export creates wrong time stamp for BWF.
- VST / Plugins / Audio Engine: Pitch Driver default detune setting should be "0".
- VST / Plugins / Audio Engine: Pitch Driver can't automate 'Spatial' parameter.
- Export Audio: Export cycle marker naming scheme sometimes not working.
- Export Audio: Exported files incompatibility with certain Mac applications.
- Video: Matrox driver crashes when the video engine is initialized.
- Video: Certain DV PAL video file(s) creates error when imported into N5.
- Video: No video display when function audio warp to picture is used.
Viewers of this article also read...
- KarmaFX Synth Modular for Intel Mac OS X KarmaFX has announced that an Intel Mac OS X version of KarmaFX Synth Modular is in development.
- Full Bucket Music Updates The blooo Full Bucket Music has updated The blooo to v1.0.4.
- Ambrosia Updates WireTap Studio Ambrosia Software has announced the release of WireTap Studio v1.1.1.