Tracktion upgraded to v6
The rumor was growing since the NAMM, but we had to wait almost one more month to finally discover the 6th version of the Tracktion DAW.
What’s new in Tracktion 6:
- Implemented Melodyne Essential
- Implemented Marketplace
- Elastique Pro 3 time stretch algorithm
- Live punch in/out during recording
- Speed change for the fades in/out to create pitch bend effects
- Clip merge with instant rendering
- Collapsable automation tracks with parameter readouts
- Automation remapping according to the track tempo change
- Improved track comping
- Tag tracks for easier filtering and display
- Improved sound content search with tags
- Improved track identifying in clips
- Per-Step gate and velocity setting edit in the clips/sequences
- Improved instrument and processor mappings
Tracktion 6 is available for $60, upgrade price is $30. Visit www.tracktion.com to download a trial version for Mac, Windows and Linux and see the changes in the following video:
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.