TwistedWave Updated To v1.6
TwistedWave has been updated to v1.6.
- Support for markers.
- Added the ability to manipulate cuts/crossfades.
- Automatically restore the session after a crash.
- Drag and dropping the selection.
- Play through when recording.
- Saving the color scheme presets.
Fixes and Improvements:
- Wave64 support was broken on 10.4/intel.
- Ability to zoom when command dragging the overview window.
Check out twistedwave.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- MeldaProd. Updates MDynamics & MDrummer MeldaProduction has updated MDynamics to v1.01 and MDrummer to v2.11.
- Nugen Audio Updates SEQ1 & 2 NuGen Audio has updated its SEQ1 and SEQ2 Linear Phase mixing and mastering equalizers to version 1.2.3.
- UplandToys Releases BallSequencer v1.5 UplandToys has announced that it has released version 1.5 of BallSequencer, a VST instrument plug-in for Windows.