Waves updates Tracks Live
Waves have updated their Tracks Live multitrack recorder.
This new version of Tracks Live brings the following updates:
- Support for Broadcast Wave Format (BWF) added
- Restore Session to Default command added
- Faster session reopen
- Transport Stop attribute can be added to marker
While Tracks Live itself is free, the yearly Tracks Live Premium Service can be bought for $99 and includes phone and email tech support, priority updates and bug fixes, as well as a limited-time special offer with Waves' MultiRack software host for running plugins on your live console for free (a $600 value).
The new version of Tracks Live is available from this address.
Viewers of this article also read...
- A review of LiquidSonics Reverberate 2 There are two clearly distinguishable schools in the software reverb world: algorithmic and convolution.
- A review of the UAD Marshall JMP 2203 Plug-In Universal Audio has an ongoing partnership with the software whizzes at Softube to develop plug-ins for its UAD platform. This collaboration has resulted in many different plug-ins, including models of several Marshall guitar amps. The latest is the Marshall JMP 2203 Plug-In, which was released recently along with UAD 8.5 software. We took it for a test drive.
- IK Multimedia AmpliTube Mesa/Boogie App IK Multimedia has introduces an iPhone and iPad app version of AmpliTube Mesa/Boogie.