Korg updated Electribe 2014 edition to v1.10
Korg recently release firmware v1.10 for the 2014 edition of the Electribe, which adds many new features.
What’s new in Electribe firmware v1.10:
- Improved pattern change
- Export stereo WAV files
- Import/export all patterns
- New Copy Part and Copy Part Sound functions in the patterns
- Improved XY pad performance
- Reduce noise in the Poly2 mode
- Minor fixes
The update is available at www.korg.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Singular Sound shrinks the BeatBuddy Singular Sound introduces the little brother of the BeatBuddy drum machine pedal, with the new Mini version.
- Arpeggio, new portable arpeggiator and sequencer Newcomer to the electronic instrument world, Tangible Instruments is teasing a portable hardware arpeggiator and sequencer.
- Elektron releases Overbridge 1.0 with a promo Elektron announced that the Overbridge plug-in is now available in v1.0 for Ableton Live and launched a special sale on their Analog Machines.