Fractal Audio Systems Axe-Fx II XL
Fractal Audio Systems Axe-Fx II XL
David MC David MC

« Fantastic sounds! Finally I can get the tone I was looking for in the digital realm »

Published on 08/03/21 at 16:30
Audience: Anyone
I play mostly classic rock and metal and I could finally dial in a decent distortion. It has great effects too and it's become the only piece of guitar gear I've needed once I got it. I still currently use it to this date and most of my recordings have been on this of late. I formerly used a Lexicon Lambda budget interface prior with Line6 products but after the AXE FX II XL I wouldn't go back :)

Here's one my latest tracks recorded with the AXE FX using it as a USB interface.