< Tous les avis Fractal Audio Systems Axe-Fx II
Fractal Audio Systems Axe-Fx II
duguy182 duguy182

«  The biggest innovation for the guitar sound »

Published on 05/11/14 at 05:58
The most advanced and realistic of his generation with the MIMIC technology (exclusive fractal) digital preamp, all conceivable effects are available (chorus, delay, eq, comp, wah ...) with many routing options and professional quality; it can be used in many ways with a wide variety of configurations (see manual).

Connectivity is comprehensive because the fx axis 2 has 2 stereo ouput, the first xlr and trs and deuximème in very, noon, SPDIF, USB and Ethernet for fractal pedals.

Many programs exist to take advantage of all these functions (mostly free) as the axis edit the fractal bot, cab and many other lab created by users or studios IRs as ownhammer.

Everything is editable by on PC and it is also very convenient, the fx axis 2 can also act as a sound card.

The unit is very comprehensive and allows many options settings. Although it is very well designed, it will take a while before understanding all the parameters; extremely clear and well translate manual will be a great help and a bedside book for a long time.

The edition of the sounds is quite simple via the device itself and even better through the axis edit.

A good pair of speakers monitorings or wedges (Mackie HD1221 in my case) in a room acoustically treated a minimum is greatly advised to ensure that all sounds sound everywhere.

Everything sounds little we spend some time on it.

I use it with six strings, seven-string, eight-string bass and all in very modern idea and each instrument is respected possible with a dynamic never seen before for a device of this type.

In the sounds that I love, all the presets I created mainly (because they suit me at once), I hate those mainly presets made with too much gain or IRs too serious. But anyone can find a sound he likes as long as he knows what to look for without this machine offered by ocean of possibilities.

That's positive, it will be two years that I use and I never learned as much about sound since I use both in guitar as low.

It is suitable for all those who like to build a staff and defined but appear inaccessible to those who have never touched a pod or who prefers a very simple sound and leave the rest of the work to sound engineer. With ears monitors, it's just fun because no repisse and perfect return stroke.

The price / quality ratio is insane if you judge the price of a single heads present in the fx axis 2.

The feature I really like is the tone match function to clone its very accurately (even better than the kemper which is the main selling point) and that is great for sound album in two minutes; the re-amping is also something that obsesses me with the fx axis 2.

I had not tried before buying and if it again, I would blindfold because this wonderful little black box has no equal and the surrounding community is super friendly and welcoming which Moreover.

In short, a must have for modern guitar sound.