< Tous les avis General Electric 12AX7WA
General Electric 12AX7WA
General Electric 12AX7WA
Lolo38 Lolo38
Published on 01/06/06 at 04:11
I use three tubes to type for about a year in my 5051 TL Audio Yvor.

I love the sound that comes from the Tube, it seems much more serious in prcis caractrise and more the sound of prampli.

I have tried many models of Philips tubes whose January 12AX7WA very similar, but less to find old Telefunken and Mullard NOS much more expensive, it is the best ...

The ratio quality / price is quite good, gnrale

All my lamps are devices quip of the tube, so I would do is hassle free choice ...