< Tous les avis JJ / Tesla ECC83 S
JJ / Tesla ECC83 S
Linn Sondek Linn Sondek

«  Not for me! »

Published on 09/25/13 at 10:38
One of the many 12ax-7 I tested on a combo Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, but also a head Marshall Class5. And one that made me less enthousiasm.
I have not apprci aggressive drive ct or more drive, the o many other lamps (GT, Ruby, or even Sovtek TAD) are more or imbalances their lack of character in clean, channel with which I find them too flat. This is always "less worse" than the Tung-Sol that dfinitivement not the case -in any case in these two narratives amps, but I can advise in these configurations, fewer seek this type of sonority.

I note "means" not "bad" because I did not RALIS enough trials to allow me. I guess these JJ operate very well on some kind of amps.