Fame CO-10 Punchenizer
SlapKid SlapKid
Publié le 01/03/11 à 13:42
I bought it along with her sisters and phaser overdrive, I should leave or she was ...
Same box class, mechanical true bypass, and sensitivity level on the outside, and a trimpot for the attack apparently in the middle of the circuit (3 million screws to remove to get there, it sucks).

Ben, in view of the third set inside nothing could be more complicated I'd say ...

... And it's bad and more. Even at minimum pumping effect is very marked, it is unusable, and toss the trimpot does not change much on the board.
The higher you go the more sensitivity that crushes the sound, and if we put aside this is pretty smooth unwanted pumping and clean. The sounds of the guitar is naturally amplified.
So no use in clean, crunch it in particular, and the best I got was to reduce the gain of my crunch channel for a sustained rhythm for example. In this very particular case I had to sustain over the decline in earnings, which is appreciable.
In any case it makes a small point ...

I can not use a machine like that's all. It's not a compressor but an elephant.
I confess to being frappadingue compressors, and usually they always find a positive side (rarely ... that was expected) but it's really tintin.

Do not even think to use it as a clean boost, it will not.

Fortunately I have not paid too much ... Yuck