< Tous les avis Donner Echo Square
flatdream flatdream

« Multiple delay in a tiny box »

Published on 11/09/22 at 09:10
Audience: Anyone
Bought it to get it on the road in the smallest package possible.
I didn t expected a good sounding delay for that size and price.
I was wrong.
All the delays are great sounding.
Setups precises.
And every delay is usable and good.
My favorite is the vibe one.
It goes :
Digital (perfect, pristine what you expect)
Analog totaly comparable to the ones from other brands like flashback etc....
Tape (really nice wobbles not overly done but credible)
Mod the cool base
then it goes crazier but that s where this box win :
Sweep is a phased delay which sound like a dub song. Using it on rythm gives you the sense of a wha. one of my favorite from this pedal
Lofi basicaly the delay is going in a ring mod. I use it as a ring mod though. rare but good to have. I ve been using a ring mod for years it was taking a double pedal size on my Pedalboard for the 2 songs that we were using it. now I have it at a jam without a pedalboard.
And finaly reverse always tricky to use but this one works very well and is not as crazy to set as otherds.

Here you go.

The best 50 bucks spent in a pedal.