Bellin Médiator droitier nylon
Bellin Médiator droitier nylon
Anonymous

«  Not for me! »

Published on 09/07/14 at 15:20
Pick ergonomic nylon sold in a spherical box.
I love testing new picks. I've had almost one year, but I did used more.
In fact, I bought it to try its special shape and it's true it's pretty damn good if not almost perfect. This does not suit me, it is his matter: I hate the feel and sound of nylon picks, that's how!
So the price / quality ratio is not great and I will not repeat that choice, at least in this area.