Sinevibes Nylon for Fantom-G
Nylon is a Fantom-G sound expansion devoted to a single instrument - a Spanish guitar with nylon strings, selected for its "combination of warm-bodied sound and crisp, detailed attack."
- Sound expansion for musicians looking for a real, clean and airy acoustic guitar.
- Recorded with custom Audio Magnifier technique featuring an array of microphones to capture organic body transients and natural variations with an unrivaled accuracy.
- Different playing variations, dynamics and microphone positioning are offered through a wide variety of highly-expressive patches and live sets – plus, you can model your very own nylon guitar sounds.
- The package includes 296 samples, 27 multisamples, 25 patches and 10 live sets.
Pricing and availability:
Nylon is available as a download at the Sinevibes store for $49, with 20% upgrade discounts for existing customers.
Additional details, including audio examples and complete PDF user manual are available at the Sinevibes website: www.sinevibes.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- Applied Acoustics Systems Oh My Funkness! Oh My Funkness! is AAS' first loop bank title for Strum Electric GS-1 and presents a collection of 261 funk grooves.
- New Apple Mac Pro with 12 Cores Apple unveiled a new Mac Pro line with up to 12 processing cores and up to 50 percent greater performance than the previous generation, according to the company.
- Cinematique Instruments Alto Glockenspiel + Giant Fork Cinematique Instruments has announced the release of Alto Glockenspiel + Giant Tuning Fork sound library for Kontakt.