< Tous les avis Gitane DG-300

Cordier who soxyde
A great opportunity

I play it all the time!
I am a fan.
It's still a guitar factory level but at dg255 dg270 suprieur.
A mid-range guitar for fans who want to have fun without putting more than 1,000 euros (Used)

It has an impressive body
It lacks a little low for the pump but still a reasonable time.
I would change the tailpiece later because he starts losing his cot dor ...
A little reverb much fun!

For me it is a copy of the django selmer neck level, level size of the instrument. The woods are beautiful!

They are suitable for gypsy style lacks just a little low the pump.

I've had a little over 6 months
I started on an aria (very good for beginners)
Then I bought a dg255 I kept one month ...
I tried a dg270 store over ... I t

I like everything except:
I would change the tailpiece with a Selmer copy.
Finish "panthre" and on the tailpiece of the guitar.

Nothing like a gypsy guitar luthier, but with this model Arussi John Jorgenson signature to a good compromise.