LaCie d2 Quadra 500 Go
LaCie d2 Quadra 500 Go
audiodruide audiodruide
Publié le 06/17/10 à 17:01
I use it since April 2010.

I love the look.

It is very fast (I use the firewire 800).

He is not silent at all what I gene between each other to mix on the very quiet passages.

It seems it is very robust.

He just let me go and I lost all my recording and my music that I dumbly have not saved elsewhere.
The disc was actually divided into two partitions (partition made to measure by the installation software on the device):
- One optimized around 470Go Mac.
- One of about 30GB for the exchange with PC.
The first partition is not detected by any of my ordis since yesterday and the disk utility told me to reformat.

I do not think he is dead and it should work normally after formatting but in spite of everything I lost all my data without reason and it could happen again at any time (although the warranty does not support this kind of problem ).

To avoid absolutely!