[Musikmesse] New SM Pro Audio V-Rack
Based around the "Powered by VFX" hardware platform, VST and VSTi plug-ins can be loaded directly into SM Pro Audio's new V-Rack.
The new V-Rack offers VST/VSTi plug-in compatibility in a stand-alone hardware unit without the need for a standard PC/Mac computer, according to SM Pro Audio.
- Intel Core Duo CPU 2.66 GHz
- 2 GB RAM (Up to 4 GB)
- 8 GB Flash Drive
- Upgradable by user
- 4 unbalanced inputs
- 2 balanced inputs
- 2 instrument inputs
- Digital I/O (S/PDIF)
- 2 balanced outputs
- 2 unbalanced outputs
- adjustable headphone amplifier
- LAN connector
- 4 USB Ports and 1 USB host
- MIDI in port
All SM Pro Audio V-products ship with control configuration software compatible with Windows and Mac OS X. Users can load up their VST/VSTi plug-ins on their computer for auditioning, sound-set creation, and bank/preset memory assignment prior to transferring to one of the V-products for stand-alone use.
No pricing or availability info yet.
Check out www.smproaudio.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Audio Damage PulseModulator Audio Damage have released a new free plugin: a copy of PulseModulator.
- [Musikmesse] GLL EASE Data By Meyer Meyer Sound has announced that the company will release measurement data for its loudspeakers in the GLL (Generic Loudspeaker Library) format.
- [Musikmesse]BIAS Master Perfection Suite BIAS announced today that all six professional audio processing plug-ins from the Master Perfection Suite will also be available separately as retail editions.