PreSonus HP-4
RaphRaymond RaphRaymond
Published on 01/03/09 at 14:56
I IT CAN BE USED for over a month, I have no complaints except for particular its huge gain. I use it with a table and I have to sub-module I left if I want to be in a reasonable range of the potentiometer ... but that attention to the breath coming fast. Otherwise it does not exceed two or small stroke after the third 0.
4 headphone outputs stereo output jack 6.35 more general LR symmetric, this little box can serve as a small monitoring interface to play easily on the volume of headphones and listening studio, rather ideal home studio, but unnecessary if you already have a mixer that can do more. One can even mute the speakers cut without touching the volume control to listen, well seen and very pleasant.
A very good little machine. The sound is more transparent, in any case it is enough to return headphones for artists and sound recording for the same technician.
Just a little flat for gain too important, once the knob must be lifted only manage the volume shipment which is not conventional ...