Koss KSC75T
choubbi choubbi
Publié le 09/04/06 à 01:56
- How long have you use it?
I have since April 2006 (6 months)

- What is so special that you like most and least?
a little handyman (and also an electrical engineering student) I loved the excessive ease of repair of the headphone, one day, I was just a fluff and I closed the door of my car on the wire headphone hanging from my pocket, without realizing it, and always in a hurry, I raced to my destination before I realized too late that the thread of my headphone hanging from the door, the headphones still in my pocket . short when I got home I opened it (no screwdriver or another, everything is clipped, very practical), and surprise: the wire solder points are good 4mm in diameter, extremely easy to resolder. A good place for those who know about welding. For others, the Koss lifetime warranty is a point not to be neglected (never tested)

- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
I compare it to-ear headphones from Sony, the MDR EX71 SL, and I must say I like it a lot, I'll just say that I find the Koss as well, with the difference that it is open, which changes radical type of listening. I choose the short sony when I'm in my room with the PC running (to avoid the headache), and the koss when I go out, I needed to hear at least what is happening around me .

I also compared some other headphones of this kind, who cling to the ears, and in general they are very unpleasant. The KSC75T is quite uncomfortable at first, but with its branches style glasses, metal surrounded by soft plastic, it is quite easy to find a setting that makes forget their presence on the ears. for athletes, a tight control is possible, you can put your head upside down and shake it, the earphones stay put. short adjustment takes some time but it's worth much it!

what I like least: nothing special, maybe the look, but it is common to all the headphones and it's personal.

- How would you rate the quality / price?
very good, I have not tested many headsets in this price range but the quality is very good for such a price.

- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
in this price range, and an open headphone, without hesitation!