Koss UR10
subut3x subut3x
Publié le 11/17/07 à 10:50
I just received these headphones and I must have at first, I suddenly price is justified when unpacking the box, if not finish top and semi-ear leather is rather hard. Its level is far from sound "Koss", the supposedly powerful bass are all cold and barely audible, the same for acute and mediums, I tried to fix it on my equalizer but not does not change, the sound is still as cold and bland, any other headset is much better. Where it shocked me, it is especially when you listen to music that requires fishing (with bass in particular), the volume suddenly decreases at each rate, unheard of (it reminds me of my first post car radio when I listened to the radio). Also you have to push the volume of his players at the bottom to begin to hear something!
I also of course tempted to try the headphone on my PC with good soundcard, the problem is the same.
The last weak point that I find it is also its size, once your ears, you will not go unnoticed at all. Expect to sign autographs from Mickey to the streets to small children.
Finally I will finish on the three strengths of the headphone:
Comfort. Rather comfortable to wear, no fatigue port, even in the long run.
Insulation, friendly, but no more.
Quality unbeatable price, 11 €, this headset is its price, it makes the service intended, but do not primarily a headset for audiophiles but it is a good alternative to that Headsets one can find in this price range.
A consultant not difficult to put people where the image of owning a headphone does not necessarily mean having good sound.

-------
Summary
-------

- How long have you use it?
Since this morning.

- What is so special that you like most and least?
Most
1) Comfort
2) Insulation (not great either but I put it in positive anyway ..)
3) The price / quality ratio

The -
1) Sound quality horrible
2) The low headphone volume
3) When there is too much boom boom, the headset volume low itself, the same way as an electronic sound imitator.
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
Koss PortaPro, AKG K26P, AKG K81DJ.
- How would you rate the quality / price?
Pretty good, because it occurs at around € 11
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
No way. I would look back to a more AKG K26P.