Sennheiser HD 465
Sennheiser HD 465
Fastfred49 Fastfred49
Publié le 06/19/07 à 07:57
- How long have you use it?

I use it for about 15 days.

- What is so special that you like most and least?

I really appreciate the comfort. As spectacle wearer, I was careful to specify that the seller was very important. Balance sheet, after a little over an hour of listening, just a little discomfort on the right side. Extra!

However, I find that the sound is too low for my taste. But that can come from my audio equipment as well. And then I correct with my equalizer.

- Have you tried many other models before buying it?

For my part, not because it is not obvious. I could not see myself telling my seller: "I tried for 15 Jorus and I brought him back to try another ....".

- How would you rate the quality / price?

I judge by listening comfort and pleasure provided subjective on my favorite records. It's true that a live concert by Peter Gabriel and a studio CD Prodigy, the gap is large. I find the price / quality ratio very good, corresponding to what I was looking for.

- With experience, you do again this choice? ...

Absolutely. This is a headphone that fits me perfectly. In addition, I consider it an investment because the price, even if it may seem low to some, is nevertheless a budget for a device that is not a priority in the family budget. It remains to assess its requirements against its budget. It's always the same ...