Sennheiser HD 455
Sennheiser HD 455

HiFi/audiophile headphone from Sennheiser belonging to the HD series.

franzgoug franzgoug
Publié le 09/16/06 à 10:31
I use these headphones for 7 years.
I love this product and is absolutely suited to the work of Dj in the Techno world. The bass response is good for TRS to stall Prior to the pieces. However ... (And hurts me not to criticize even a point of this product .. but no one is perfect in this world hardware ...) it might be somewhat limited in of power which leads, after a few hours of mix in the middle of pregnant tear the walls, a diffused light, which is sometimes pnalisant prparer when it comes to some of the subtleties especially in the high ... Let us not forget that the ears tired too ...
I will conclude with a positive non ngligeable: Hyper robust (7 years mix, lots of accessories, transport, falls, shocks, colr ... and still like new)
However, I have not tried enough to say that headphone I would do again this choice without hesitation, but in any case I am completely satisfied.