Sennheiser HD 590
Sennheiser HD 590
alyex alyex
Publié le 08/23/06 à 21:12
I have these headphones for almost a year. Previously I was using an HD-500. The HD-590 uses the same style as the latter, it is also flexible (it can bend in all directions and let it fall to the ground without worry), it gives an impression more upscale than the HD-500. It is quite light, (I spent hundreds of nights with the headphones on without gene), its velvet cushions are very comfortable (much better than the leatherette of HD-500 but they are a little warmer) . Where the HD-590 is the greater the difference in sound quality. It is very accurate and very balanced (on the HD-500 bass were a little too pronounced). Mediums are very active, the highs do not saturate and bassent profondent (although I would have liked it to be even more). He made me rediscover some songs. The only complaints I have with him is missing for my taste a bit of spatial and volume level before saturation is not important although it should still push for the well saturates. Quality / Special Price. I am very satisfied.