Alpheratz Mk2 2003
Alpheratz Mk2 2003
nvivo nvivo
Publié le 09/23/08 à 10:26
I found this pair in a barter, the first glance everything seems well made a beefy subwoofer speakers very similar to what you can find in Cabasse before 1990. Although very well-built finishes speak for themselves I am in front of pregnant manufacturing business. I take, I take not hesitate; 60 euros?! I'm good for the price we'll see what comes of it.
First test on the Technics, hmmm not bad, not bad at all I would say very good response and sound imposing presence. Good going I start all this is connected to the Marantz, acoustic version of Hotel California and go! Sublime Bass dry of "medium" and acute flexibility, a beep beautiful I can not believe what I hear its a very detailed sound image effectively.
Second test, Genesis - I Can not Dance, again the sound is impressive, this pair of speaker describes the sound accurately. Low bright and warm voices, the whole is Péchu, breathtaking. Which is still very enjoyable is the presence of "medium" not smothered by bass which is rare in many pregnant two votes.
Side of the filter that must be heavy because I found a feature of Dynaudio, the change of speaker from one frequency to another is inaudible, it is simply magical.

The combination of these and Marantz Alpheratz is perfect!
Technically, nothing is shown on the speakers, nothing found on the net. In view of the yield on the Marantz I would say they support a power of about 50 watts.