< Tous les avis Harman/Kardon SoundSticks
Harman/Kardon SoundSticks
Harman/Kardon SoundSticks
xplane93 xplane93
Published on 06/02/07 at 00:44
I had the first of Systm triphonic with my cube (Apple) and I still serves as a jukebox, because the cube is super quiet (no fan).
the sound stick (photo) is the first model, output in 2000 specially for beginners out of the Apple cube, they taient in usb, the cube with no sound card.

The sound stick II, took over from the diffrence are minor but useful.
The current transformer is more powerful, and two volume buttons (digital + & -) t have Intgr at the bottom of the right speaker. Another button on the subwoofer to the volume of this one.
Compared with many other Systmes triphones, they are above the rest. the sound is surprisingly clear and prcis, the tract is sparation trs respects. Nothing to say. The sound spectrum is amazingly natural.
In addition they are discrtes, given their lengthened form, they can ask around.

The ratio quality price is, for me, well, it can be found on the net between 159 and 199, including shipping to 10/04/2007.

With exprience, I would do this choice, for the simple reason that I have acquired two other games, MODEL II, since.

That makes seven years that the actual models, a guarantee of quality without a doubt!