Philips Motional Feedback
Philips Motional Feedback
Johnny Johnny

«  Good speakers »

Publié le 11/11/10 à 09:41
I had heard of these speakers without ever having been active during the show in the near and listened, and I found a pair by chance one day I visited the depot or a renvendeur Used Furniture and frankly I was amazed by the rendering, the sharpness of the tracks and the sort of music that these speakers and for the moment as a preamp that I worked on a mixer mondivox vintage brand (the name indicates time!) and although it's not a stereo preamp and it sounds good as well +, I wait a preamp grundig mxv100 and I think C should be better in sound, frankly I do not regret this purchase
ps: Since I have these mfb 6544 I sold my speakers Ditton 44:250 € ad that this is on Audiofanzine ...